After 11 months of work soliciting essays and artwork from across the state and editing, the book “This We Believe: Hawaii Island, Waikoloa Region” is published and ready to be sold! Compiled by Vivian Green and edited by Alexandra Berstein, the book is a beautiful compilation of essays and various forms of artwork submitted by a diverse community of people.
There are several ways to obtain the book:
1. You can purchase a book from the following places (in order of closest to farthest away from Waikoloa Village):
- The Waikoloa Village Association Office, Waikoloa
- The Golf Pro Shop (at the golf course), Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Mail Boxes in the Waikoloa Highlands Shopping Center, Waikoloa
- Hawaii’s Gift Baskets, Kings’ Shops, Waikoloa
- Makana O Hawaii, Mauna Lani Bay Hotel, Waikoloa
- Gallery of Great Things, Kamuela
- Kona Bay Books, Kailua-Kona
- Kona Stories, Keauhou
- The Gallery at Bamboo, Hawi
- Ackerman Galleries, Kapa`au
- Na Mea Hawaii, Honolulu
2. Download and print the order form found below and mail it back to us at the address on the form along with a check.
3. Purchase one from one of our officers. Their names and email addresses can be found on our officer’s page.